The Wonderful Outstanding Worker (WOW) Award rewards and recognizes CEGE staff members for excellence in their work and helps create and sustain a workplace culture committed to achievement and pride.
This award is given to strong and consistent performers who:
- maintain a high level of productivity and quality of work
- sustain excellence in overall job performance and responsibilities
- display exceptional dependability/reliability
- demonstrate a cooperative and positive attitude
- go the extra mile
- do something nice and unexpected
Recognition Selection Process
Faculty, staff, students, internal and external customers are invited to submit WOW votes for staff members who they observe going the extra mile. The WOW nomination box is located in room 475. The individual with the most WOW’s will receive the award for the quarter.
- Nominees must be CEGE administrative, advisory and technical staff working only for the CEGE department serving other staff, faculty and students in the CEGE department.
- Recipients are eligible to receive the award one time each year.
- The CEGE WOW award is presented quarterly in March, June, September and December.
More information and nomination forms can be found here.