Financial Aid and Scholarships
Office of Student Financial Aid
Students and parents wishing to find all up-to-date information regarding financial aid for incoming freshmen, current and campus change students, transfer students, graduate and professional students, international students and distance education, please visit http://sfa.osu.edu/.
Current OSU Students (Undergraduate)
Ohio State engineering students have access to a multitude of financial aid resources. We strongly recommend that all students complete the following each year to maximize financial aid packages:
- FAFSA - Due Feb 1
- College of Engineering Scholarship Application – Due February 1
- OSU Application for Special Scholarships – Due Feb 1
All currently enrolled students who wish to apply for College of Engineering and engineering departmental scholarships must complete the College of Engineering Scholarship Application. The College of Engineering will no longer accept paper applications.
For complete details and application instructions, please visit the College of Engineering website.
The information on this page applies to continuing undergraduates (current Ohio State Students returning next year) only. Incoming freshmen should see below for more information.
Engineering students here at Ohio State have access to a multitude of financial aid resources. Engineering scholarship programs are designed to be integrated into a student’s total financial aid package.
All new freshmen students who wish to apply for College of Engineering scholarships (including Women, Minority, Departmental, etc.) must complete the College of Engineering’s online application. Visit the College of Engineering’s website for scholarship deadlines, complete details, and application.
The information on this page applies to new, incoming freshmen only. Current students should visit this page for scholarship and financial aid information.
The easiest way for new freshmen to be considered for all College of Engineering and departmental scholarships is to complete the College of Engineering Scholarship Application online. The CEGE department does not have a separate scholarship application.
Need more information?
- Ohio State Office of Student Financial Aid
- FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- FinAid: the Financial Aid Information Page. This page is not associated with The Ohio State University, but provides a free, comprehensive, independent, and objective guide to student financial aid. It is maintained by Mark Kantrowitz, author of The Prentice Hall Guide to Scholarships and Fellowships for Math and Science Students, and is sponsored by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA).