- Transfer Credit
- Undergraduate Academic Advising
- Forms and Handbook
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Honors and Undergraduate Research
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Internships & Co-Ops
- Global Option in Engineering (GO ENGR)
- Study Abroad
- Professional Engineer Exams (FE & PE)
Curriculum and Bingo Sheets
The following are curriculum guides intended for current Environmental Engineering students. Curriculum requirements are subject to change. Please speak with a CEGE academic advisor if you have any questions or concerns.
Environmental Engineering Curriculum
- Environmental Engineering Course Projection Worksheet
- B.S. Environmental Engineering Sample Curriculum "Bingo Sheet"
- B.S. Environmental Engineering Curriculum Guide & Flowchart
- Environmental Engineering Core Course Offerings (effective AU 2018)
- Environmental Engineering Technical Elective List
- Acceptable Math Pathways (beginning AU 2012)
General Education Curriculum
The general education curriculum ensures that students receive a well-rounded education. Students enrolled in the College of Engineering should follow the requirements and courses outlined on the approved general education list for the College of Engineering. The Degree Audit Report (DARS) is also a useful guide to understand which general education categories have been completed and which requirements still need to be fulfilled.
Please note that students beginning at the University under the quarter system and students starting at OSU under the semester system will be required to follow different requirements using separate lists.
Click HERE for a complete list of General Education Courses.