- Transfer Credit
- Undergraduate Academic Advising
- Forms and Handbook
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Honors and Undergraduate Research
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Internships & Co-Ops
- Global Option in Engineering (GO ENGR)
- Study Abroad
- Professional Engineer Exams (FE & PE)
You are here
College of Engineering Research Scholarships
Undergraduate Research Programs - Research Scholarships
Any student in the College of Engineering who has above a 3.0 CPHR, will be pursuing an undergraduate research thesis, and plans to graduate “With Research Distinction” or “With Honors Research Distinction” is eligible to compete for an Undergraduate Research Scholarship (URS).
- Students may submit proposals to the URS program each semester.
- $500~$6,000 scholarships are awarded to selected students
- Proposal Submission deadlines:
- 3rd Friday of summer semester (the most competitive)
- 6th Friday of autumn and spring semesters
Summer Research Scholarship Program
The College of Engineering Undergraduate Summer Research Program is a new program which aims to provide $3,500 scholarships to students who are participating in his/her first research experience during summer Term.
Students who have just begun participating in undergraduate research within Engineering during the current academic year may be eligible to receive this scholarship as well, but priority will be given to students who have not yet been significantly involved in a research experience.
Students who receive the scholarship will be responsible for working 30 hours per week for a total of 10 weeks during summer term.