You are here
- Home >
- Directory >
- Zuzana Bohrerova
- Research Specialist, Civil, Envir & Geod Eng
- Assoc Dir, OWRC
311 Hitchcock Hall
2070 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
Dr. Zuzana Bohrerova, MPH, serves as a Research Specialist in the Department of Civil, Environmental and Geodetic Engineering and as the Associate Director of the Ohio Water Resources Center (WRC). Within the department, she works with students and colleagues as laboratory manager and chemical hygiene officer and serves as an instructor in graduate and undergraduate courses.
As Associate Director of the Ohio WRC, she performs a variety of tasks such as planning the Center's activities and overseeing its day-to-day operations, managing research projects, developing outreach and educational programs, and collecting and compiling relevant data and deliverables in order to compose and publish related reports. She interacts with the public, industry professionals, representatives from government agencies and other stakeholders to collaborate on important water issues in the state of Ohio.
- Microbial recovery after stress (such as water and food disinfection)
- Dam removal and other natural and/or engineered events
- Bohrerova, Z.; Park, E.; Halloran, K.; Lee, J., 2017, "Water Quality Changes Shortly After Low-Head Dam Removal Examined With Cultural and Microbial Source Tracking Methods." RIVER RESEARCH AND APPLICATIONS 33, no. 1, 113-122 - 113-122.
Papers in Proceedings
- Bohrerova, Z.; Shemer, H.; Lantis, B.; Christopher, A. et al. "Pulsed UV: Realities of enhanced disinfection." (12 2006).