Faculty members in the Department of Civil, Environmental and Geodetic Engineering are global leaders in professional and academic circles. and are dedicated to education tomorrow's leaders.
Our diverse and unique faculty is comprised of 28 tenure-track professors, two research professors and four professors of practice. The department also has seven affiliated faculty members. Twelve of these faculty member are women.
They make great impact in the classroom and in various research and scholarly activities. CEGE faculty hold an array of professional recognitions that demonstrate their scholarly accomplishments.
Our faculty includes:
- 15 Professional Engineers
- One Board Certified Environmental Engineer
- One Institute of Navigation (ION) Fellow
- One National Academy of Engineering Member
- One Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Fellow
- One American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Fellow
- Five American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Fellows
- One American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Fellow
- One Royal Institute of Navigation (RIN) Fellow
- One International Association of Geodesy (IAG) Fellow
- Two American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) Fellows
- One University Distinguished Professor
- Two University Distinguished Scholars
To learn more about our faculty members and their various research interests, please choose from one of the categories on the right. Click on the image to access the specific directory.