You are here

Forms and Handbook

                a. Your instructor's email response
                b. Your Ohio State username (name.#)
                c. Semester or term and year of course (i.e. SP 2018)
                d. Course Department
                e. Course number (i.e. CIVILEN 5130)
                 f. Class number (i.e. 6472)
                g. Number of credit hours
Please note, ONLY the Graduate School can enroll graduate students in any course, regardless of reason. Please do not submit course enrollment forms to the Advising Office.
    • Use for permission to reactivate enrollment eligibility.  Must be signed by the Graduate Studies Chair, Dr. Mark McCord.
    • Graduate students can do the following via GRADFORMS
      • Submit a late course petition
      • Apply to graduate
      • Apply for candidacy (PhD students ONLY)
      • Apply for the final exam (PhD students ONLY)
      • Submit a committee and examination petition
      • Delay their final document
      • Submit a dual degree plan
      • Transfer to another graduate program
Graduate Tracks information (including Table A and Table B)
Study Plans and Handbook
The Civil Engineering program handbook is currently being revised.  Students may consult the Graduate School Handook for university rules and should check with their advisor or the Graduate Program Chair, Dr. McCord ( for program specific rules.