Members of Ohio State's transportation engineering faculty are focused in several research areas, including:
- ITS, traffic flow mechanisms, traffic surveillance
- Traffic engineering, highway location and design
- Acquisition and statistical analysis of large-scale data sets from emerging data sources to understand and influence traveler choices and facilitate the design, operations and monitoring of transportation and logistics systems
- Multi-criteria evaluation transportation planning, traffic flow
- Airport and aviation system planning, design, operations, and management
CEGE Transportation Engineering Research
Intelligent transportation systems, traffic flow theory and driver dynamics | Benn Coifman
The Ohio State University Civil Engineering program is seeking highly motivated Master’s and Doctoral students to conduct graduate research across a range of disciplines.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CEGE GRADUATE PROGRAMS.