Skip to main content
Grad Student Updates
Autumn 2020 Operations
Space and Technology Resources
- CEGE Department Operations: Graduate offices and common study places will not be available in AU20 and faculty/GTA Office Hours will be remote. Students who have a specific need to use their previously assigned offices or the newly renovated 4th floor Bolz space should submit this exception request for review at least 48 hours ahead of the need for access.
- Drop-in Classroom Space - There are available classroom spaces for students to use as “drop-in” study spaces. For a list of all of the “drop-in” classrooms that will be available for students to use throughout campus for Autumn 2020, please see: https://odee.osu.edu/spaces/classrooms/drop-spaces
- Follow Me Printing program, https://ets.osu.edu/academic-lab-printing, is available for all Engineering students that enables printing from computers, mobile devices, and tablets to printers located across the campus.
- Virtual Helpdesk - ETS launched a virtual helpdesk, go.osu.edu/etsvirtualhelpdesk for you to connect with an ETS team member for assistance (Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm). You may also submit a request, https://go.osu.edu/etshelp or call, (614) 688-2828 or email us, firstname.lastname@example.org to get support.
- Software Applications - Software access has been expanded, https://ets.osu.edu/software-and-access. Faculty and students have several methods for obtaining these resources:
- Self-Service Download and Installation
- In-person College of Engineering Lab Spaces
- Remote Access
- Citrix – Virtual Desktops and Applications
- Internet and Tech Access Resources
Ohio State Library Services During COVID-19