Environmental Engineering Curriculum and Bingo Sheets
The following are curriculum guides intended for current Environmental Engineering students. Curriculum requirements are subject to change. Please speak with a CEGE academic advisor if you have any questions or concerns.
The curriculum sheets below are for students who started at OSU AU 2019 or later.
For students who started at OSU prior to AU 2019, please visit the Environmental Engineering Curriculum Archive page.
Environmental Engineering Curriculum
- Environmental Engineering Course Projection Worksheet
- B.S. Environmental Engineering Sample Curriculum "Bingo Sheet" (effective AU 2019)
- B.S. Environmental Engineering Curriculum Guide & Flowchart (effective AU 2019)
- Environmental Engineering Core Course Offerings (effective AU 2018)
- Environmental Engineering Technical Elective List (effective AU 2018)
- Acceptable Math Pathways
General Education Curriculum
The general education curriculum ensures that students receive a well-rounded education. Students enrolled in the College of Engineering should follow the requirements and courses outlined on the approved general education list for the College of Engineering. The Degree Audit Report (DARS) is also a useful guide to understand which general education categories have been completed and which requirements still need to be fulfilled.
Please note that students beginning at the University under the quarter system and students starting at OSU under the semester system will be required to follow different requirements using separate lists.
Click HERE for a complete list of General Education Courses.