Faculty members in the Department of Civil, Environmental and Geodetic Engineering are global leaders in professional and academic circles. and are dedicated to education tomorrow's leaders.
Our diverse and unique faculty is comprised of 26 tenure-track professors, two research professors and four professors of practice. The department also has twelve affiliated faculty members.
They make great impact in the classroom and in various research and scholarly activities. CEGE faculty hold an array of professional recognitions that demonstrate their scholarly accomplishments.
Our faculty includes:
- 15 Professional Engineers
- 1 Board Certified Environmental Engineer
- 1 Institute of Navigation (ION) Fellow
- 1 National Academy of Engineering Member
- 1 Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Fellow
- 1 American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Fellow
- 5 American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Fellows
- 1 American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Fellow
- 1 Royal Institute of Navigation (RIN) Fellow
- 1 International Association of Geodesy (IAG) Fellow
To learn more about our faculty members and their various research interests, please choose from one of the categories on the right. Click on the image to access the specific directory.